Do you feel in the mood to cook today? It would be the perfect time to prepare the Ramen soup of the warrior! This recipe is planned for two people.
- 2 packets of Ramen noodles
- 2 Minis Bok Choys
- 1 pack of sliced Bellas mushrooms
- 1 carpte in thin juliennes
- 2 eggs
- 1 jalapeño red or green, seeded and sliced
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh ginger
- Lime juice, to taste
- House duck broth WHERE Chicken trade
- Rice vinegar
- Chilli flakes
- Fresh coriander
- Sesame oil
- Spice Tomahawk (Use the traditional mix For a less spicy result)
- 1 duck breast
Path to follow
- Cook the eggs of 4 to 5 minutes and put them in a cold water bath to stop cooking. They must be flowing.
- Put the broth to heat and add the chopped ginger. Salt and pepper. Simmer and add some chilli flakes and lime juice, to taste.
- Put the carrots to marinate in sesame oil and rice vinegar for 30 minutes.
- Cut Minis Bok Choys in half and grill them in a skillet with oil, then remove them.
- Brown mushrooms in the same skillet until they lost their water.
- Flatter the duck breast with Spice Tomahawk. Grosk fat without touching the skin and sauté in a very hot pan, skin side, to give it a beautiful color. Return it for 3 minutes, then bake at 400 ° F for 5 minutes. The breast must be well rosé.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for a few minutes in aluminum foil.
- Meanwhile, add the noodles to the broth. Adjust seasoning.
- Cut the breast into thin slices.
- Pour the broth and noodles in two bowls.
- Garnish with carrots (seamous of marinade), mushrooms, crab and bok choys. Add the Jalapeños peppers to taste and fresh coriander.
- Add a big pinch ofWarrior spices.
Did you try this recipe? Do not hesitate to send us your creations on the social networks !