It is said that lunch is the most important meal of the day. This is the perfect opportunity to prepare an excellent Western omelette with bacon pepper.
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of water or milk
- Butter or vegetable oil
- Cheese (choice)
- Pre-cooked ham
- Bacon pepper
Path to follow
- Grate cheese, taste.
- Cut up small cubes of ham.
- Break the eggs in a bowl, then add 1 tbsp. tea water or milk.
- Mix the eggs with a whisk.
- Put some butter or oil on a pan, then turn on the round on medium heat.
- Pour the contents of the bowl containing the eggs into the pan. Make sure everything is as much as possible to the center of the pan.
- Let cook. When the top will still be a little wet, add cheese, ham and Bacon pepper.
- Fold the omelette in half, then serve.
Indulge yourself and serve your omelet with accompaniments of your choice. Do not hesitate to send us your creations on the social networks !