This is the ideal time to taste a salmon tartare in the sun. Add an Aboriginal key to yours with this recipe of the warrior spices also including bacon pepper and pungent sauce Scurb!
- 2 salmon fillets, without skin
- Olive oil
- 2 shallots
- Lime juice
- 4-6 strawberries
- 1 pack of won-tone
- Pungent sauce Scurbut
- Bacon pepper
- Spice Tomahawk (Where Traditional For a less spicy result)
If you need to get our three products, you may be interested in our Discovery, which includes all the products of the warrior spices necessary for this recipe.
Path to follow
- Cut the 2 salmon into small cubes.
- Cut the decks in any small pieces.
- Cut the strawberries in two, in the direction of height.
- Erabate the salmon of olive oil and mix intimately with the shallots, capers, salt and lime juice. Reserve cool.
- Mix strawberries with the Scorbut sauce And let macerate a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the won-tone squares in half on the diagonal. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle Spice Tomahawk. Bake at 350 ° F for 8 minutes, and return to half cooking.
- Mix strawberries with salmon, sprinkle with Bacon pepper And serve immediately with the won-tone chips.
Did you try this recipe? Do not hesitate to send us your creations on the social networks !