Everyone loves the traditional Mac'n Cheese. But this classic dish is not at its best without adding the special touch of the warrior spices!
- 500g of macaronis
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 chopped French shallots
- 5 branches of fresh thyme
- 275g cream cheese
- 2 cups of parmesan
- 2 cups of strong cheddar
- 1 cup of white wine
- 1½ cup hot milk
- 4 Jalapenos peppers
- 4 tranches of bacon
- 1 C. Soup cornstarch diluted in cold water
- Traditional spices
- Bacon pepper
Path to follow
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Cut the tail of peppers being careful not to open them. Empty and stuffing cream cheese. Wrap the bacon with cure toothproof and put in the oven until the bacon is cooked and crisp. Get out of the oven.
- Cook pasta in a saltwater cauldron.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and add garlic and shallots. Do not brown.
- Add white wine, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add all cheddar and half of the parmesan. Melt the cheese for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add the pasta, milk and cornstarch. Mix well and add the thyme as well as 200g cream cheese until all is homogeneous.
- Remove all in individual dishes or a large dish of Pyrex. Brown with the remaining parmesan and cook 12 minutes in the oven.
- Add stuffed peppers on top.
- Sewn generously traditional spices and / or pepper at bacon.
Have you tried this recipe? Do not hesitate to send us your creations on the social networks !