To enjoy the good weather on the terrace, enjoy a burrata with olives and bacon, with a special touch signed the spices of the warrior.
- 1 fresh burrata ball
- 1 cup of mixed olives
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 box of marinated artichoke hearts
- Olive oil
- 4 slices of thick bacon
- Fresh basilic
- Traditional spices
Path to follow
- Sprinkle the bacon of the warrior spices and cook at 400°F for 8 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked, but not too crisp.
- In a bowl, intimately mix the olives, the artichoke hearts cut in two, with a little olive oil.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the olive mixture. Well embellish everything, then salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the bacon slices in half.
- Place the tomato and olive mixture in a serving dish. Place the burrata in the center and add the bacon around. Sprinkle the all of the warrior spices and serve with croutons.
Trick : Are you of those who will never have too much bacon? You could add even more by sprinkling a pinch of Bacon pepper on your dish!
Did you try this recipe? Do not hesitate to send us your creations on the social networks !