Tonight is pizza homemade, a courtesy of the spices of the warrior! Have fun on the end of this succulent pizza recipe with caramelized mushrooms and onions.
- Pizza dough
- 2 boxes of mixed mushrooms (Paris, Pleurotes, Coffee, etc.)
- 200g goat cheese
- 1 red onion
- 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar
- Bacon pepper
Path to follow
- Lower the pizza dough.
- Sauté mushrooms in butter until golden gilded.
- Cut the onion into slices and get back slowly in butter. When they are half cooked, deglaze the pan with balsamic vinegar and simmer with soft lights to get a nice caramelization.
- Place the mushrooms on the dough, followed onions and goat cheese.
- Bake at 400 ° F for 20 minutes or until the dough is cooked.
- Exit the oven and put rocket to taste.
- Sprinkle Bacon pepper.