Concocate succulent cod pavers for the whole family using the new spice mix of the Warrior spices.
- 2 cod pavers
- 1 little butternut squash
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and minced
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 box of mini-clam drained
- 2 c. soup Inuit spice mix
- 1 minced shallot
- 2 c. flat parsley
- ⅓ Cup of olive oil
- 1 C. soup cider vinegar
Path to follow
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F (190 ° C).
- Cut the sliced squash of about 1 cm. Expel, oil, salt and pepper. Put in bake for 30 minutes or until golden gold.
- Pepper cod fillets, then coat them Inuit spices.
- In a hot stove, heat a little oil and drop cod. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Put in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Mix the shallot, oil lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir in clams and vinegar. Mix well.
- Remove the squash slices in plates. Add cod, sprinkle with virgin sauce and bacon.
Have you tried this recipe? Do not hesitate to send us your creations on the social networks !