We are happy to make your favorite dishes even better. Today, prepare warrior lasagna with traditional spices and bacon pepper. A real treat !
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 4 peeled carrots and cubes
- 3 cereal celery branches
- 2 packets of sliced Paris mushrooms
- 1 cup of red wine
- 400g of chopped beef
- 300g of chopped Italian sausages
- 2 boxes of 796ml of diced tomatoes
- 1 box of 156ml of garlic tomato paste
- 6 c. soup of traditional spices
- 3 c. Bacon pepper
- 3 mugs grated cheese, Italian mix
- 1 big bag of grain cheese of the day
- Cooked lasmies or ready for the oven
Path to follow
- In a cauldron, fry the onion and garlic in olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables to wait for them and cook for 3 to 4 minutes stirring. Add beef and sausages until the meat is cooked.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, red wine and Traditional spices and bring to a boil. Lower fire and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Prepare a lasagna dish in Pyrex.
- Roll grain cheese in traditional spices.
- Pour 2 to 3 lazacles of sauce basically and add the pasta.
- Start mounting by putting sauce and a layer of grated cheese. Add a row of pasta. Pour 2 to 3 souches of sauce and add all the contents of the grain cheese bag. Putting a layer of pasta, add sauce and so on until there are more pasta. It is important to keep sauce for the top floor.
- Garnish the rest of the grated cheese and bake for 20 minutes. Finish cooking broil To have a golden cheese.
- Come out of the oven and sprinkle with Bacon pepper, to taste. To serve !
Have you tried this recipe? Do not hesitate to send us your creations on the social networks !