Prepare this easy recipe from tomato and old cheddar croutons, dotted with pepper bacon spices from the warrior. Perfect for serving during the aperitif!
- 4 very juicy Italian tomatoes, trenches about ¼ inch
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- Fresh basilic
- 1 Lack of puff pastry
- 2 c. Dijon mustard soup
- 1 ½ cup of old grated cheddar
- Bacon pepper
Path to follow
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes, salt, sugar, olive oil, basil and garlic, then reserve.
- Lower the dough and place on a plate covered with parchment paper.
- Spread dijon mustard on the dough, then garnish with grated cheese.
- Add the slices of tomatoes by riding them slightly.
- Bake at 400 ° F for 20 to 25 minutes until the swollen and golden spot paste.
- Serve immediately by sprusting happily from Bacon pepper, in unlimited quantities!
Did you try this recipe? Do not hesitate to send us your creations on the social networks !