It's always better with warrior spices! It will undoubtedly be the best chicken burger you have eaten! Prepare a delicious burger, accompanied by a suitable sauce and a chipotle cream.
- 1 C. Dijon mustard soup
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 tastes of tabasco sauce
- 6-7 tastes of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cup of safe cream
- 1 cup of Aïoli (ingredients above, preparation lower)
- 2 c. Chipotle Adobo Soup
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups of flour
- Salt pepper
- 3-4 c. Warrior spices, traditional mix Where Tomahawk
- 1 cup of buttermilk
Path to follow
- In a mixer, mix all ingredients except the oil.
- When all is homogeneous, pour the oil to mount the sauce.
- In a bowl, alight all the whip ingredients.
Note: Keeps 4-5 days in the fridge.
- In a bowl, combine the flour with the Warrior spices.
- Put the babyster in another bowl.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, on the thickness.
- Pass the chicken into the spicy flour, then later in the buttermilk. Repeat 2 to 3 times to give a good layer.
- Put the chicken in the fryer for 4-5 minutes and return them, until it is cooked and golden.
- Garnish the burger with old cheddar, tomatoes, bacon, rocket and a good amount of chipotle cream.
Did you try this recipe? Do not hesitate to send us your creations on the social networks !