This winter, look at the snowfall from the comfort of your kitchen by having fun prepare this succulent brunch with gratin mushrooms and boreal pepper at the Bacon of the Warrior spices.
- Cream 15%
- Green onions
- Bacon pepper
Path to follow
- Grate the potatoes and put them in a baking container.
- Add cream and mushrooms and bake at 350 ° F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Optional: you can add spices from the warrior (traditional mix Where Tomahawk), or garlic, taste.
- Start cooking a poached egg. Click here to learn how to do it If it is your first time.
- Remove the container from the oven, cover the quite cheese and pepper with bacon and put in the oven until the cheese is gratinated.
- Cut green onions and add on your dish.
- Place the poached egg on the top and add pepper to the bacon.
Did you try this recipe? Send us your photos onMessenger !