Chinese pie, it's always good! But have you ever tried to add the Warrior spices? Add an Aboriginal key to this culinary classic for a succulent result.
- 2-4 potatoes
- ½ cup of milk
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 lb of lean chopped beef
- 1 cream corn cane
- Traditional spices
Tip: You can replace traditional spices with Spice Tomahawk For a more spicy result!
Path to follow
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Fill a cold water cauldron, add potato cubes and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain, then put the potatoes into the cauldron.
- Put 2 c. Soup butter on potatoes, then crush with a pestle. Pour the milk on all, then puree with the help of an electric mixer. Salt and pepper. To book.
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F.
- Place the chopped beef in a large skillet. Add the rest of the butter and cook over medium-high heat until the meat is golden. Drain the fat after cooking.
- In a cooking dish, squeeze the chopped beef into the bottom. Spread first corn, then the mashed potatoes. Sprinkle Warrior spices.
- Place the oven dish and cook for 30 minutes. Let stand ten minutes before tasting.
Did you try this recipe? Do not hesitate to send us your creations on the social networks !