This is the perfect time to enjoy a salmon tartare in the sun. Add an Aboriginal touch to yours with this recipe from Les Épices du Guerrier, also including Bacon Pepper and La Scorbut hot sauce!
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- Olive oil
- 2 shallots
- Lime juice
- 4-6 strawberries
- 1 pack of wonton
- La Scorbut Hot Sauce
- Bacon Pepper
- Tomahawk Spices Blend (or Traditional for a less spicy finish)
If you need to get our three products, you might be interested in our Discovery Set, which includes all the Épices du Guerrier products needed for this recipe.
- Cut the 2 salmon into small cubes.
- Cut the shallots into very small pieces.
- Cut the strawberries in half, vertically.
- Coat the salmon well with olive oil and mix thoroughly with the shallots, capers, salt and lime juice. Reserve in the fridge.
- Mix the strawberries with the Scorbut sauce and let macerate for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the won ton squares in half on the diagonal. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Tomahawk spices. Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes, and turn halfway through cooking.
- Mix the strawberries with the salmon, sprinkle with Bacon Pepper and serve immediately with the won ton chips.
Have you tried this recipe? Feel free to send us your creations on our social media!