Are you in the mood to cook today? This would be the perfect moment to prepare the Warrior Ramen Soup! This recipe is intended for two people.
- 2 bags of ramen noodles
- 2 mini bok choys
- 1 packet of sliced bellas mushrooms
- 1 carpt in fine julienne
- 2 eggs
- 1 red or green jalapeño pepper, seeded and sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh ginger
- Lime juice, to taste
- Homemade duck broth OR store-bought chicken
- Rice vinegar
- Chilli flakes
- Fresh coriander
- Sesame oil
- Tomahawk Spices (use the Traditional blend for a less spicy result)
- 1 duck breast
- Cook the eggs for 4 to 5 minutes and put them in a cold water bath to stop cooking. They must be flowing.
- Heat the broth and add the chopped ginger. Add salt and pepper. Simmer and add a few chilli flakes and lime juice, to taste.
- Marinate the carrots in sesame oil and rice vinegar for 30 minutes.
- Cut the mini bok choys in half and grill them in a pan with oil, then remove them.
- Brown the mushrooms in the same pan until they have lost their water.
- Flatter the duck breast with Tomahawk Spices. Crisscross the fat without touching the skin and brown in a very hot pan, skin side down, to give it a nice color. Turn it over for 3 minutes, then bake at 400 ° F for 5 minutes. The magret must be very rosy.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for a few minutes in aluminum foil.
- Meanwhile, add the noodles to the broth. Adjust seasoning.
- Cut the duck breast into thin slices.
- Pour the broth and noodles into two bowls.
- Garnish with the carrots (drained from the marinade), mushrooms, duck breast and bok choys. Add the jalapeño peppers to taste and fresh cilantro.
- Add a big pinch of Warrior Spices.
Have you tried this recipe? Feel free to send us your creations on social media!