Tonight, it's homemade pizza, courtesy of the Épices du Guerrier! Have fun making this tasty mushroom and caramelized onion pizza recipe.
- Pizza dough
- 2 boxes of mixed mushrooms (Paris, oyster, coffee, etc.)
- 200g of goat cheese
- Arugula to taste
- 1 red onion
- 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar
- Bacon Pepper
- Roll out the pizza dough.
- Sauté the mushrooms in butter until golden.
- Slice onion and fry gently in butter. When half cooked, deglaze pan with balsamic vinegar and simmer over low heat to obtain a nice caramelization.
- Place the mushrooms on top, followed by the onions and goat cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until pastry is cooked.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with arugula to taste.
Sprinkle with Bacon Pepper.