Shepherd's pie is always good! But have you ever tried adding Warrior Blends to it? Add an Aboriginal touch to this culinary classic for a delicious finish.
- 2-4 potatoes
- ½ cup of milk
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cane of creamed corn
- Traditional Blend
Tip: You can replace the Traditional Blend with the Tomahawk Blend for a spicier result!
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Fill a pot with cold water, add the potato cubes and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain, then return the potatoes to the pot.
- Put 2 tbsp. of butter on the potatoes, then crush with a pestle. Pour the milk over everything, then puree with an electric mixer. Salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the ground beef in a large skillet. Add the rest of the butter and cook over medium-high heat until the meat is golden brown. Drain the fat after cooking.
- In a baking dish, press down the ground beef. Spread the corn first, then the mashed potatoes. Sprinkle Traditionnal (or Tomahawk) blend.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Leave to rest for ten minutes before eating.
Have you tried this recipe? Feel free to send us your creations on social media!