When spring arrives, it’s always fun to try new recipes! Make a delicious meal of Nagano Pork Ribs spiced with Les Épices du Guerrier for the whole family.
- 4 Nagano pork chops, opened from the side
- 4 slices of proscuitto
- 1 bunch of basil
- 5-6 small diced dried figs
- 2 French shallots, chopped
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 cup veal stock
- Aged cheddar cheese
- Vegetables of your choice on the side
- Traditional spices or Tomahawk blend, as desired
- Stuff pork chops with a large slice of cheddar cheese, 3-4 basil leaves and a slice of proscuitto, and close with toothpicks.
- Coat ribs with traditional or tomahawk spices.
- Heat a frying pan with butter and oil and sear the ribs for 3 minutes on each side.
- Place in oven at 400°F for 7 to 8 minutes to lightly brown.
- Sauté shallots in the same pan as the pork and add a little butter if necessary. Deglaze with white wine and scrape the bottom of the pan to bring out the meat juices.
- Let reduce by half and add figs.
- Add veal stock and simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove pork from the oven and let rest for 3 minutes in aluminum foil.
Have you tried this recipe? Do not hesitate to send us your creations on our social media !