It's always better with Les Épices du Guerrier! This surely will be the best chicken burger you've ever had! Here's how to prepare this delicious burger with aioli sauce and chipotle cream.
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 clove of garlic
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 drops of Tabasco sauce
- 6-7 drops of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups of sour cream
- 1 cup aioli (ingredients above, preparation below)
- 2 tablespoons of Adobo chipotle
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups of flour
- Salt & pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons of Traditional or Tomahawk spices blend
- 1 buttermilk cup
- In a blender, mix all ingredients, except oil.
- When everything is homogeneous, pour in the oil to make the sauce rise.
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
Note: Can be kept for 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
- In a bowl, combine flour with LesÉpices du Guerrier spice blend.
- Place the buttermilk in a different bowl.
- Cut chicken breasts in half, to make them thinner.
- Dip the chicken in the spiced flour, then in the buttermilk. Repeat 2 or 3 times to ensure a thick layer.
- Place the chicken in a deep fryer for 4-5 minutes and turn over until cooked and golden.
- Garnish burger with old cheddar cheese, tomatoes, bacon, arugula and a good amount of chipotle cream.
Have you tried this recipe ? Don’t hesitate to send us your creations on our social media !