This winter, watch the snow fall from the comfort of your kitchen as you have fun making this scrumptious mushroom gratin and boreal Bacon Pepper brunch from Les Épices du Guerrier.
- 15% cream
- Green onions
- Bacon Pepper
- Shred potatoes and place them in an ovenproof container.
- Add cream and mushrooms and bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Optional : You can add some Épices du Guerrier (Traditional Blend or Tomahawk Blend), or garlic, to taste.
- Start cooking a poached egg. Click here to learn how to make the perfect poached egg if it's your first time cooking one.
- Remove container from oven, top with cheese and Bacon Pepper and return to oven until cheese is gratinated.
- Chop up some green onions and add to your dish.
- Place poached egg on top and add Bacon Pepper.
Have you tried this recipe? Send us your pictures on Messenger!